Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies Air India Limited
Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies
Air India Limited
Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian National young boys and girls to join as Trainee Cabin Crew for its immediate following requirement in Northern, Western, Eastern and Southern Regions on a fixed term engagement, for an initial period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
Post Name: Trainee Cabin Crew
No. of Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies:
- Northern Region:
- Male: 11
- Female: 195
- Western Region:
- Male: 86
- Female: 87
- Southern Region:
- Male: 02
- Female: 37
- Eastern Region:
- Male: 08
- Female: 09
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies:
- Age Limit: Between 18 and 27 years
- Relaxable up-to 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories
- Minimum Educational Qualification:
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- Candidates who are three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Physical Standards: Visit the official website. Click here.
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at (as per details given below): –
- Applying for the Northern Region: Demand Draft payable at Delhi
- Applying for the Western Region: Demand Draft payable at Mumbai
- Applying for the Eastern Region: Demand Draft payable at Kolkata
- Applying for the Southern Region: Demand Draft payable at Chennai
- Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
General Instructions for Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies:
- Candidates who apply for Southern Region may be posted at
- Hyderabad and
- Calicut depending upon the requirement.
- Candidates have to apply for one region only. Applications of candidates, who apply for more than one Region, shall not be considered.
- Candidates will be required to refer to Career page of our website for latest Updates on selection process.
- Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for GD & PAT in “SAREE” and male candidates in formal attire.
Important Dates for Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies:
- Start Date for submission of Online Application: 25th March 2015
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 14th April 2015
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the details about the Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies through the official website. Click here.