Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 – Assistant Director
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 has come up with a vacancy for the Post of Assistant Director in Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Department of Commerce (Supply Division).
Find below the details about Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015:
Name of the post: Assistant Director – Quality Assurance (Grade-II)
No. of vacancy: 01 (UR-1)
Pay Scale: Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.29,607/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible. General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Age Consideration: 30 yrs.
Essential Qualification: BE/B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering) from a recognized university or passed Associate Membership Examination Part I and Part II of the Institution of Engineers (India) in the above disciplines of Engineering or Technology.
Desirable Qualification: One year experience in manufacturing or processing or development or testing of Engineering Stores related to Electrical Engineering or Technology.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 instructions:
- For interview shortlisted candidate are required to bring the printout of his/her online application along with other required documents.
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the application form carefully as wrong information may lead to rejection.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) as a fee, only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Important Dates w.r.t Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015:
- Last date for submission of application (online): 23:59 hrs on 28-May-2015
- Last date to print submitted application (online): 23:59 hrs on 29-May-2015
- Date on which the eligibility will be determined in every respect: 28-May-2015
- Date for the interview shall be intimated separately
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for vacancy. Click here to read the details.