UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) has announced, Online Recruitment applications (ORA) for direct recruitment by selection through website http://www.upsconline.nic.in for the following post by 5th March, 2015-02-14
Following are the vacancies announced by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)
- Stores Officers in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defence. These posts are permanent.
- NO. OF POSTS: 20 (SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05, UR-11, 1 for for Physically Challenged Persons)
- PAY SCALE: Rs.93,00-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.38,773/-Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible, General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Ministerial.
- AGE*: 30 yrs.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Degree of a recognized University
- EXPERIENCE: Three years experience in Government or semi-Government Office or in a private concern of repute in indenting purchases, maintenance of technical Stores or accounts
- DUTIES: Indenting purchases, Maintenance of technical stores and keeping of stores accounts. To advise the Director or concerned Lab on all latest instructions relating to stores aspects. Any other work assigned from time to time.
- ANY OTHER CONDITIONS: Selected candidates will be required to serve in any DRDO Lab, located in India with HQ in New Delhi.
- Assistant Public Prosecutors in Central Bureau of Investigation, Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions.
- NO. OF POSTS: 22 (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-06, UR-13)
- PAY SCALE: Rs.93,00-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.38,773/-Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible, General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- AGE*: 30 yrs.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Degree in Law of a recognized University
- DUTIES: Responsible for conducting the prosecution of cases in the courts. Attend to matters arising of or pertaining to court cases/references. To give legal advice in respect of cases investigated by the Branch. To attend to other works as prescribed by the Department from time to time.
- HQ: CBI’s Head Quarter at Delhi. However, candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- Assistant Survey Officers in Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines.
- NO. OF POSTS: 04 (SC-01, OBC-01, UR-02).
- PAY SCALE: Rs.93,00-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.38,773/-Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible, General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non- Ministerial.
- AGE*: 30 yrs.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor of Engineering or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) or B. Tech Degree in Civil or Mining Engineering from a recognised University
- EXPERIENCE: Two years experience in surveying including Total Station, GPS, Theodolite Surveying, traversing, levelling, contouring, Computer Software under registered engineering or surveying establishment, mine and dam.
- DUTIES: Supervision of survey work, Guide and train survey personnel. Ensure quality of work and completion of survey task in time, Proper periodic maintenance of survey instruments and accessories. Keep records of quality and output of work submitted by survey personnel attached to him.
- ANY OTHER CONDITIONS: Every appointee on his/ her 1st appointment in Geological Survey of India shall have to successfully complete the induction or orientation training conducted by Geological Survey of India Training Institute.
- HQ: Central Headquarter in Kolkata with All India service liability.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION:-
- * The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is
relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC Candidates
have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras
of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection”.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on
the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ora) through ora website is 23:59 hrs on 05.03.2015.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is upto 23 :59 hrs on 06.03.2015
For other details for vacancies announced by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC), please visit the official website of UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC). Click here to visit the website.