Vacancies Income Tax of India
Vacancies Income Tax of India, Tamil Nadu
Post Description: Income Tax of India, Tamil Nadu has invited online applications for the outstanding Sport persons who have represented the country/state/university in the International/ National/ Inter University (conducted by Inter University Sport Board) Tournaments, for the following posts under Sports Quota.
- 7 posts of Inspector of Income-tax (Pay Band/Scale: Rs 9300-34800 & grade pay: Rs 4600)
- 20 posts of Tax Assistant (Pay Band/Scale: Rs 5200-20200 & Grade Pay: Rs. 2400)
- 10 posts of Multi Tasking Staff (Pay Band/Scale: Rs.5200-20200 & Grade Pay Rs. 1800).
General Instruction for Vacancies in Income Tax of India:
- The complete application form should reach on or before 6-April-2015 5:00 P.M..
- The details about the vacancies are available on www.incometaxindia.gov.in and www.tnincometax.gov.in
- Sports persons having sports norms for higher Grade Pay and applied against the vacancies for the lower Grade Pay can be considered for recruitment. In such cases the sportsperson has to be given an undertaking that he/she will not claim for higher Grade Pay after joining the Department, on the basis of sports achievements he/she has acquired prior to joining the Department.
- Eligibility will be considered based in the performance in the championships held on 01.01.2012 or afterwards only and sportsperson shall be currently active player. For this purpose, concluding day of the championships will be taken into account. Performance in earlier champions, i.e. before 01.01.2012 will not be taken into consideration.
- In case of team games, only sportsperson who has actually played in the field shall only be eligible. Sports person who has represented as member of a team in any recognized sports event/championship but has not actually played in the field shall not be considered for recruitment. Accordingly, candidate will have to produce a certificate showing that he/she has actually been a playing member.
- The selection for Vacancies in Income Tax of India, will be conducted through trial and interview which will be announced in the official website on later date.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate issued by duly authorized competent Govt. Authority for the purpose.
- The department reserves the right to consider only those candidates who have potential to strengthen the Department’s existing team on the basis of field trial conducted.
- For individual events, the performance during the field trial should be preferably equivalent or better than the 3rd place (time/distance etc.) of last All India Central Revenue Sports Board Championships.
How to apply for Vacancies in Income Tax of India:
- Access the Income Tax Of India, Tamil Nadu. Click here
- Under ‘Orders / Circulars / Instructions’, you will find the Sports Quota Recruitment – 2014-15 – Advertistment – Short Version and Prospectus.
- Go through the details on the Vacancies in Income Tax of India
- Click on ‘Sports Quota Recruitment 2014 – 2015’
- Fill the online application form. Click here to directly to the online application form for Vacancies in Income Tax of India.
Office of the Principal,
Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Tamil Nadu
Aayakar Bhawan, 121, Mahatma Gandhi Road,