Vacancies in Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Vacancies in Indian Oil Corporation Limited have been announced for different positions.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune’s “Global 500” company with a Global ranking of 96.
Mathura Refinery, the flagship refinery of IndianOil invites applications from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality for the following positions in the regular Scale of Pay of Rs 11,900 – Rs 32,000/-
Following is the details for Vacancies in Indian Oil Corporation Limited
||No. of Vacancies
||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility)
||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Maintenance)
||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)
GENERAL CONDITION APPLICABLE TO ALL POSTS:-
- The indicated number of vacancies may either increase or decrease at the discretion of management.
- Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/ B. Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering)/MBA or similar professional qualification applicable in IOCL for recruitment in induction level post of Engineer/Officer in Grade ‘A’ shall NOT be considered as eligible.
- Candidates with Two Years Diploma/ Sandwich Diploma Course/ Qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode shall not be considered
- Reservation of vacancies for Ex-servicemen candidates as per Govt. Directives issued from time to time.
FOR DETAILS like the following, please click here
- Qualification and Experience
- Age Limit
- Section Methodology
- Perquisites / Other Benefits
- Concessions and Relaxations
- General Instructions
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 20-02-2015
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 16-03-2015
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FEE DD’s : 23-03-2015
FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, click here