National Gallery of Modern Art
Jaipur House, India Gate, Near Delhi High Court, New Delhi-110003
National Gallery of Modern Art has announced the walk-in interview for following positions. Interested applicants may come for the interview along with filled up application form and attested copies of testimonials. Application Form has to be filled in the prescribed form, which can be downloaded for the official website.
||Name of the Post
||Consolidated remuneration per month
||No. of Posts
||Date & Time Of Interview
||Qualifications & Experience
||31st January 2015,11.00 a.m.
- Master’s degree in Fine Arts or Art History & Criticism or Museology from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years experience in organizing exhibitions or production and publication of books & Journals on Indian Art or teaching Museology or History of Art or Fine Arts in a large Museum/ Gallery/ Organization/ Educational Institution
- Degree / Diploma/certificate in any Foreign Language other than English of a Recognized University / Institution.
- Research experience supported by published works in the field of Art & Culture.
||Rs.25000/- Each person
||31st January 2015,01.30 p.m.
- Master’s Degree in Fine Arts or Museology or History of Art from a recognized University or equivalent with knowledge of computer applications.
- Experience: Handling /working knowledge with the works of art.
* Maximum age limit is 45 years
How to apply: