Vacancy for Research Associate Post in CERC
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications from suitable candidates for the Research Associate post in the Engineering Division of CERC.
Please find the details about the Research Associate Post:-
Name of the Post: Research Associate
No. of posts: 02 (Two)
Qualifications: Graduate / Diploma holders in Engineering or equivalent.
- Post qualification experience of zero to three years (more than six years for Diploma holders) in the field of power sector in hydro or thermal generation or transmission or power system planning and load flow studies.
- Should be fully conversant with the power plants and its auxiliaries or the transmission system.
- Experience in tariff determination in the Regulatory set up in Power Sector or operation and maintenance of Power Stations and/or transmission system and power system/load flow studies preferably related to Point of Connection charges and losses.
- Preference will be given to candidates with qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Consolidated Salary: Rs.45,000 to Rs. 59,000 per month depending on qualifications and experience.
General Instructions for the Research Associate Post:
- Interested and eligible candidates may kindly send their applications, in the format to and mentioned in Annexure-I to the Assistant Secretary (P&A), CERC, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi-110001 by Friday, 3:00 p.m. 24th April, 2015.
- The positions are purely on contractual basis and initially for two years with a provision of extension for two more years on the basis of performance.
- Relaxation in essential qualifications/experience can be considered in deserving cases.
- CERC reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the above positions.
- CERC reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of posts in any of the categories. 11. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interaction with the Selection Committee.
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details about the Research Associate Post. Click here to read the details.
- Application format is given on the last page of the details.