Vacancy in Government Hospital Ram Manohar Lohia Delhi
Vacancy in Government Hospital – Ram Manohar Lohia New Delhi
Ram Manohar Lohia New Delhi has announced walk-in interview for the post of Senior Residents in various specialties. Find below the details about the Vacancy in Government Hospital:
Post Name: Senior Residents
No. of Vacancy: 121 (Hundred and twenty one)
Date of Interview: From 2-June-2015 to 18-June-2016 (different dates for different departments)
Vacancies for: UR, OBC, SC & ST
Eligibility: PG Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University and should be registered with MCI/DMC/DDC.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- with grade pay Rs. 6600/-. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
Age Limit: Max 33 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for OPH) as on date of interview.
General instructions for Vacancy in Government Hospital:
- The posts include vacancies in RML Hospital and PGIMER, RML Hospital.
- Interested candidates should be present for registration at 9:30 a.m. on the date specified for interview.
- Application for should be accompanied with non-refundable Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order of Rs. 500/- for unreserved and OBC candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC, ST and OPH candidates payable to PAO, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi-110001 at New Delhi.
- The candidates must bring the completed application form with pasted photograph on it.
- Format of application form for Vacancy in Government Hospital has been given at the end of the details. Click here for application format.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates for Vacancy in Government Hospital should go through the details before applying for the vacancy. Click here to read the details.