Vacancy in Indian Post Office Postman
Vacancy in Indian Post Office – Postman
Time to time Indian Post announces vacancy in Indian Post Office for different circles like Himanchal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Panjab Circle, etc. This time the vacancy in Indian Post Office is for Uttar Pradesh.
Find below the details about the vacancy:-
- Name of the Post: Postman
- No. of vacancies: 602
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation from a recognized board or University.
- Age Consideration: Between 18-27 years on date 30-06-2015 (Relaxation as issued by the Government of India)
- Pay Band and Grade Pay: PB-1, Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay- Rs.2000/-
- Classification: General Central Service Group ‘C’ (Non Gazetted Ministerial)
General instructions for the Vacancy in Indian Post Office:
- Vacancies are for the postal units, RMS units and Administrative Units in Uttar Pradesh Circle as per details given in Schedule ‘A’.
- Post shall be governed under New Pension Scheme which is applicable at present.
- Applicants can apply through online registration.
- List of center for examination is given in the vacancy details. Click here.
- Duration of aptitude test is 120 minutes.
- Candidates have to serve for a probation period of 2 years.
Important dates for Vacancy in Indian Post Office:
- Age will be consider as on 30-June-2015.
- Registration will commence by 16.00 hrs on 01-June-2015 and close by 23.59 hrs on 30-June-2015.
- Date of Aptitude test will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
How to apply for Vacancy in Indian Post Office:
- Candidates are required to apply online.
- There are various important details about ‘how to apply’, which have to b understood before applying for the vacancy.
- Applicants should clearly mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MTS IN ADMINISTATIVE OIFFICES” on the envelope.
- Completely filled OMR Application Form along with e-payment Receipt in original, received as a token of payment of the cost of the OMR Application Form Kit and Examination Fee is to be the address “The Direct Recruitment Cell, Office Of The Chief Post Master Uttar Pradesh Circle, Lucknow-226001” by Speed Post/Registered Post.
Note: There are other details also related to the Vacancy in Indian Post Office, hence candidates interested for the vacancy are requested to go through the details before applying for the job. Click here to read the details.