Watershed Development Team Technical Vacancy
Watershed Development Team (Technical)
Office of Additional Deputy Commissioner-Cum-project Manager (IWMP), Gurgaon invites applications for the post in Watershed Development Team.
Find below the details about the post.
Name of the post: Members of Watershed Development Team (Technical)
Emoluments (Per Month) Max. Limit: Rs. 14,000/- + Rs. 1,000/- (fixed TA)
No. of Posts in Watershed Development Team: 04 (Four)
Qualifications for recruitment in Watershed Development Team:
- Professional degree in Agriculture, Soil Science or Water Management.
- In-case the candidates with above qualification are not available, the candidate having diploma in Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering, Water Management or two years certificate course in surveying/drawing and with 55% of marks can be considered.
Age Limit for recruitment in Watershed Development Team:
- 21 years to 45 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit can be considered in case of very deserving candidates.
- In-case of retired officers and officials, they are required to be medically fit.
Nature of Post: Contract on annual basis, subject to performance.
Selection Process: The selection will be made on the basis of criteria based on academic record, experience and performance in interview.
General Instructions for recruitment in Watershed Development Team:
- Attested copies of all documents, latest one self-addressed written envelop should be deposited with prescribed application form and copy of the same may also be sent through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Incomplete application form or applications received after due date and time or without attested copies of documents will not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone or cancel the interview or to reject selection at any time without giving any reason.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
- The eligible candidates for the above posts should submit their application in the prescribed format to Additional Deputy Commissioner-cum Project Manager, IWMP, Gurgoan by 8-April-2015.
- The interview of the eligible candidates will be held on 10-April-2015 at 11:00 a.m. in the office Additional Deputy Commissioner-cum Project Manager, IWMP, Gurgoan at Vikas Sadan Opposite Mini Secretariat Gurgoan.
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the official information. Click here.
- Prescribed format for the application is given at the end of the details.