Walk-in interview for positions of Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer, and PMU Staffs
Government of Jharkhand has announced walk-in interview for positions of Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer, and PMU Staffs. The announced position will be purely on contractual basis.
||No. of Posts
||Date & Time of Interview
||Paediatrician- Sick New Born Care Unit (SNCU)
||10th March, 2015
||Medical Officer – Sick New Born Care Unit (SNCU) / New Born Sterilization Unit (NBSU)
||Ophthalmic Surgeon- National Programme for Control of Blindness (NPCB)
||ENT Surgeon- National Programme for Control of Deafness (NPPCD)
||Paediatrician- District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC)
||11th March, 2015
||Medical Officer- Dental- District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC)
||Specialist Medical Officers- NUHM (National Urban Health Mission)
||Medical Officer- District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC)
||12th March, 2015
||13th March, 2015
||Chartered Accountants- JRHMS
||Medical Officer- NUHM (National Urban Health Mission)
||16th March, 2015
||Executive Assistant – Accounts (JHRMS)
||18th March, 2015
||Epidemiologist/Public Health Specialist- District Non Communicable Disease Cell
||Doctor (General Physician)- District Non Communicable Disease Cell
||19th March, 2015
||Specialist- Cardiology/General Medicine
||Doctor (General Physician)- Non Communicable Disease Clinic at CHC level
||24th March, 2015
||Specialist Medical Officer, JRHMS
||25 (Backing vacancies)
||26th March, 2015
For details on walk-in interview for positions of Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer, and PMU Staffs.
- The appointment would be purely on contractual basis for a period of one year, .Renewable of the positions will, be at the end of the term, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance will be reviewed after 3 months of the contract, if work is not found to be satisfactory, then the service may be terminated without any notice.
- All the positions are non-transferable in nature and any request for relocation in future will not be entertained. Only those candidates willing to service anywhere in Jharkhand should appear in the interview. However, the society reserves the right of relocation in future as per the requirement.
- All the interested candidates, fulfilling the eligibility certificates may appear in the walk-in interview with their details resume in the prescribed format, original certificates and qualification certificates, work experience and two passport size photographs for the interview.
- According to candidate’s turnout in scheduled interview the no. of days fixed for interview can be increased as per requirement.
- At any stage of requirement, it is found that candidates does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificates/documents or has suppressed any material facts(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the Society in any manner relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidate.
- Venue for Walk-in Interview:
- RCH Campus, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-10
- Time for reporting & Registration for the interview:
For further details on walk-in interview for positions of Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer, and PMU Staffs. Please click here.
Use Google Map for finding the venue for walk-in interview for positions of Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer, and PMU Staffs. Google Map