Walk-in Interview in Director of Coldwater Fisheries Research
Director of Coldwater Fisheries Research
Bhimtal – 263 136, District Nainital, Uttarakhand
Post and Vacancy Details:
Walk-in Interview in Director of Coldwater Fisheries Research has been scheduled on 24-Feb-2015, for the following position:
||Name of the Project
||Qualification & Experience
||DBT funded project entitled “Development of bacterial bioremediation measures for the mitigation of microalgal blooms in freshwater aquaculture ponds.”
||Project Assistant (1)
||Essential:1st Class Master Degree in Fisheries Science/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Zoology/Life Science.Desirable: Work experience in microbiology & molecular Biology techniques.
Terms and Conditions :
For details on Walk-in Interview in Director of Coldwater Fisheries Research, please read the following instructions
- The above position is on contractual basis. The person recruited will have no claim for absorption in any capacity after the termination of the project. Duration of the project may be increased/ decreased and persons deployed will be co-terminus automatically with the termination of the project.
- The duration of the project/engagement is of 3 years.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer/university, in-case he/she is in employment elsewhere/doing Ph.D etc.
- Certificates of all the passed exams starting from matriculation, a latest passport size photograph affixed on the application containing bio-data and caste certificate should be produced at the time of interview.
- Experience Certificate in original, if any.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- The decision of the Director, DCFR, Bhimtal will be final.
- Candidates must be medically fit, motivated and dynamic and willing to join immediately after selection.
- Rlexable as applicable under Rule for SC/ST/OBC Candidate.
- Location of Work will be DCFR, Bhimtal
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
- Total Emoluments Rs. 8,000/p.m. Fixed
Application form for Walk-in Interview in Director of Coldwater Fisheries Research can be downloaded for the official website. Click here.
For further details please click here.